Modern pest controlAnticimex is one of the largest pest control companies in the world. We use modern pest control methods using new technologies, non-toxic, and sustainable solutions. We employ around 4,500 trusted experts worldwide.
Let us help you solve your pest problemsFor your convenience and immediate action call 6862 3828 (Option 2), or fill out the form below.
General pest control
Decisions are made based on the pest species, extent of infestation, areas to be treated, your concerns about the environment and of course, your budget.
- Pest identification
- Treatment options
Environmental and health protection is our main focus when eliminating pests. Our carefully selected range of products along with our application methods are designed to cause no adverse health effects particularly in sensitive situations when dealing with children, pets or non-targeted animals.
Our best tips for peace of mind
- Change water in containers at least once a week. It takes only 7 days for any egg to become an adult
- If you need to store water, cover it to prevent adult mosquitoes from breeding
- Check around your house for unused or unwanted items that collect rain water. Roof gutters should be regularly inspected for blockage.
How to know if your house is infested
- Paint that has started to bubble on wood surfaces
- Sagging doors, hoors and ceilings.
- Presence of mud shelters from ground to woodwork or on foundation walls.
Anticimex Smart is an intelligent system that keeps an eye on things you don't want to see. By constantly monitoring and instantly reacting, it prevents costly infestations in an environmentally-friendly way. Add the services traditionally provided by us, and you will get a solution that gives you the best of two worlds - automation and expertise.