About Anticimex Disinfection Solutions
Anticimex can disinfect your office and workplace by delivering a broad-spectrum disinfection misting service, targeting both surfaces and inaccessible areas. Regular disinfection services should form part of your action plan to prevent the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses.
Our expert selection of broad-spectrum disinfectant is designed to disinfect inanimate environmental surfaces such as floors, walls, structures, ventilation and other equipment.
We disinfect your office and workplace by delivering a broad-spectrum disinfection misting service, enabling us to sanitize large areas in short periods of time, achieving maximum effectiveness and minimal downtime for your business.
The disinfectants we utilise are the same industrial grade, safety rated ones selected by governments worldwide for Emergency Disease Control and are listed in the biosecurity guides of the United Nations Food and Agricultural Organisation.
Our disinfectant has a broad-spectrum, non-selective range of oxidation reactions which ensures we achieve destruction of our target organisms, with studies showing kills to pathogens in seconds.
Why Anticimex Disinfection Solutions?
- Modern Disinfectant - We use a broad-spectrum, non-selective disinfectant with outstanding virucidal properties for a fast kill
- Worldwide Choice - Our disinfectant is also approved by governments worldwide for Emergency Disease Control
- Superior Safety - A superior safety profile ensures convenient application for users. Safe for all surfaces and suitable to apply by both misting and hand wipe methods
- Environmental Profile - We have selected a disinfectant that includes ingredients which have been carefully chosen for their ability to degrade naturally within the environment
What should you expect during your service?
The disinfection application involves the use of an automatic ULV mister designed to disperse the disinfectant in fine micron particles that will appear to hang in the air as they slowly settle onto all surfaces.
This will result in the surfaces becoming moist for a short period after the treatment. This period is when the disinfectant takes action and the surface must be left to dry.
There is no access to the space during this period which is typically 1 hour post completion of application, dependant on the ventilation of the premises.
How should you prepare your site before the service?
- Remove any materials that could be damaged by moisture e.g. paperwork and artwork
- ALL food items MUST be removed from the area to be treated
- Food containers and utensils should be placed away in cupboards or drawers
- All electrical equipment should be covered with plastic (e.g. keyboards and monitors)
- Any items being covered or removed should be sanitized prior with a safe product such as an alcohol-based wipe or aerosol spray
- Please allow clear access for our technicians and remove any trip hazards
- If your site has fish tanks, aquariums or ponds please ask us for additional guidance on these
Will you need to do anything after your service?
Apart from enjoying peace of mind for you and your staff, the following quick housekeeping tips should be noted for continued success between disinfection services
- Advise staff if there is any moisture remaining on their arrival it should be dried with paper towel which is then disposed of. Direct contact with hands or other parts of their bodies should be avoided
- Rinse any food/drinking containers before use if they were left in an exposed location
- Ensure any new materials brought back into the area are sanitized appropriately
Your Trusted Disinfection Partner
Our Frontline Disinfection Heroes are trusted by many leading organisations to disinfect more than 10, 000 of their premises such as construction sites, vessels, dormitories, vehicles (bus, car and taxi), F&B, swab/vaccine stations, clinic, offices, residential, childcare, retail shops, hotel, etc.