Pest Control Technician
If so, then Anticimex Pest Control is looking for you and in return we can offer excellent working conditions in a rewarding, challenging and supportive work environment.
- Global Facilities Provider
- Rewarding and Challenging
- Be Part of a Team
- Great Salary, plus tech's commission, incentives and allowances
- 14 days Annual Holiday Leave for Locals, and 21 days after long service.
- Your Birthday Off work
- AWS Bonus plus Extra Bonus
- Medical benefits with no limits to number of doctors’ visits and no out of pocket expense.
This exciting opportunity has become available to join the Anticimex Pest Control Division. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role is responsible for:
- Carrying out Scheduled/One Off jobs
- Bringing in Tech's Sales
- Educating clients on IPM
Ideally the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- NEA licence
- Class 2B or 3 driving licence
- At least 1 year of pest control experience (Preferred)
Submit your application by filling out the form at below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose of assessing your suitability for positions which may be available in ANTICIMEX PEST MANAGEMENT PTE LTD or its related companies.