IT Support Executive
As the IT Support Executive, you will be responsible for implementing IT operations according to policy, interpret IT related issues on both System and User side to meet corporate requirements, and providing technical support in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
SGD 2700 - SGD 4500
Annual leave, sick leave, hospitalization leave, AWS (13th-month pay), *bonus
- To provide daily technical support to the business end-users.
- Level 1 and Level 2 Support: Network, Servers, Printer, Computers, Wi-Fi, Software ERP, Telephone (VoIP)
- Hardware Maintenance
- Software Setup, Installation, Upgrade, and Upkeep
- Computer Setup and Minor Repairs
- Help-desk Phone Call Support
- Consolidate end-user requirements
- Liaise with vendors and service providers
- Learn the business systems (back-end and mobile app) then conduct end-user support and training as needed.
- IT Documentation
- Server and file backup
- Report to the IT Manager
- Diploma/Degree in IT, Business IT, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years of working experience with desktop computers, laptops, servers, networking devices (switches, routers, firewalls)
- Experience and expertise with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, 2014, 2019*
- Server management: Setup, Maintenance, Backup, FTP, etc.
- Excellent in English communication both oral and written
- Experience in liaising with vendors, suppliers, and service providers
- Strong interest in IT and technical support role
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill
- Eager to learn, hardworking, disciplined, and responsible
- IT savvy
- Able to start work immediately or with a short notice period
- Singaporean or Singapore PR
Submit your application by filling out the form at below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose of assessing your suitability for positions which may be available in ANTICIMEX PEST MANAGEMENT PTE LTD or its related companies.